Do you wear a medical alert bracelet? Tired of the hassle? Check out invisiblebracelet.org a virtual medical id bracelet awaits.
What is iB?
* Like a virtual medical ID bracelet, iB is a HIPAA-compliant web service that allows its members to share vital health information during emergencies with local Emergency Medical Service (EMS) providers.
* iB increases the ability of paramedics to provide proatvie care and save more lives.
* iB improves coordiantion of care for patients transported by ambulance/
* iB members designate "In Case of Emergency" (ICE) contacts that can be immediatley notified via text message opr email when transport is provided.
How it works.
* Patients securely register vital health information (i.e., allergies, medications, chronic conditions, insurance) online so it may be accessed electronically bu authorized EMS providers in an emergency.
* Patient is mailed an iB membership card with a unique PIN printed on stickers for driver's license or ID badge and a key fob for a keychain or backpack.
* Membership is a one-time fee of $5 a person. A yearly renewal fee is only $3. Group discounts are available for 25 plus members.
* Paitent can update their account and ICE contacts as needed or by using auto reminders.
* Register privately and securely online at www.invisiblebracelet.org
IF INVISIBLE BRACELET IS NOT IN YOUR AREA****************
- All it takes is a call to your local EMS to have them register...it is FREE!